Looking for a Job?
Use Our Careers Page for Questions & Info
Let's Get Started!
Get Immediate Help on Info & Pricing
Over the 25 years, we have had the honor to work with literally thousands of amazing caregivers. We are very fortunate to have many employees who have been with us since 1989.
Our bonded and insured caregivers consist of Certified Nursing Assistants, Home Health Aids, and Private Duty Caregivers.
All caregivers have extensive training working with our on staff LVN with all aspects of home care, from companionship all the way up to bed side care. We’ve also developed a specialized training simulator room which consist of a entire hospital room set up, so caregivers can use practical application in addition to their classroom time. Upon completion, each caregiver receives a certificate for CPR, First Aid, Alzheimer, Dementia, and Hospice care.
GOLDEN AGE CARE GIVERS
- understand that they make a difference every day in your life.
- treat you with compassion , helping you keep your dignity.
- are among the top 5% of the care givers that apply to our company.
- go through a rigorous interview and certification process.
- Golden Age Bay Area Screening process includes
- Having certification from the Department of Public Health
- Undergo Caregiver competency exam
- Undergo Integrity/ethics testing & physical limitations
- IPCed Certifications and skill set match with diseases, conditions
- Professional references
- Department of Justice ( LifeScan) ,Finger printing ,Local & National Criminal background check.
- Department of Motor Vehicle Record Check
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Golden Age caregivers are bonded, insured, covered by workers compensation insurance
Golden Age Bay Area will provide proof of these certifications during assessment or as per request